These two packs of hatpins date from C.1907. They are 8" long, to suit hats as they started to grow bigger as 1910 approached. Both brands were popular eastern Canada brands that were worn by Edwardian women to anchor
their hats. These were cheap hatpins and could be bought single for a penny, or as a whole pack. Because they were mass produced and cheap, they weren't fancy and the glass heads came only in shiny black to match just about any hat, matte black for mourning, or white for summer hats.